Friday, April 11, 2008

Weight is Back to Normal

Weight: 255.75

It took a few more days than usual, but my weight loss has finally rebound back to where I think it should be. I have one more day to lose weight. It's an off-day, so its gonna be hard to get a decent number for the week. The original goal was 3-lbs a day. Unless I have a significant water shift, it will not happen. With today's loss, I'm down one-pound for the week and I'd like to see at least another half pound. Either way, I'm okay with any week that has a loss, which is associated with a 24-hr binge.

At work today. Off day, so no workouts scheduled.

Breakfast, Taco Cabana; 2-egg and potato tacos on flour tortillas. (468) I obsessed about the potato and eggs tacos, so I appeased the craving on my way to work.

Lunch:
1/2-lb ground turkey, 364-grams zucchini, and ~2-cups of rice-a-roni (968)

Supper:
Pre-packaged Caesar salad and 224-gram chicken breast (614)

Snack:
2-pieces of gum

Total calories for the day 2,060.

No comments: