Friday, April 04, 2008

Off Day

Weight: 257.25

Today's an "off day", which means no cardio and no weight training. The body needs time to rest, repair, and recuperate. I'll still monitor my caloric intake as normal. I'm very excited about tomorrow s "free-meal". Once a week I plan to have a scheduled high caloric meal. I'll be at work both Saturday and Sunday, so we'll have to see what the rest of the crew wants to eat. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Mexican food!

Over the last couple months I have been in a very complicated hiring process. I've been trying for the job of MEDICAL OFFICER with Harris County Juvenile Probation. Wednesday they called and said the part-time job is mine, consequently I have to be there today at 8:30 to take care of all the payroll stuff.

I'm not sleeping as well as I'd like. My sleep has been restless for 3-nights in a roll. I feel okay, but I know it could be better if I would simply get those couple extra hours.

Breakfast:
1-cup Kashi cereal, 1-cup skim milk, and 1-banana (375) vitamin

Snack (given to me my Lynn, because I didn't what it was)
Scone (240)

Lunch, Schlotzskys:
1-medium turkey sandwich and 1-small turkey sandwich. (845)

Supper:
2-turkey sandwiches, 2-tbsp light mayo, 2-slices of turkey, 4-slices wheat bread (571)

Last night I started a "light" detox and intestinal cleanse. There are so many different cleansers it was hard to know which one to choose. I decided on one that was short (10 days), didn't require fasting, and was herbal. I figured if I wanted to cleanse my body of toxins, not need to put a bunch of chemicals in it to get the job done. The reason I decided to do the cleanse is because some of the people who wrote reviews talked about a decrease in appetite, increase in energy, and a significant decrease in sugary cravings. Some people lost weight, some didn't. The brand I bought (one of the cheapest) requires me to take 3-capsules before dinner, 3-tablets after, and a horrible tasting powder/fiber mix before bed. I'll write a review in 10-days.

Total calories today, 2031

No comments: