Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Busy Day

Weight: 259.5

I expected my weight to be less this morning. To have "truly" gained 4lbs, I would have had to eat an additional 14,000 calories and I know that DID NOT happen. Dunno what to say.

Breakfast;
Kashi bar (180)

Lunch:
2-slices wheat bread, 1-slice turkey, 1-tbsp light mayo (273)

Dinner:
2-medium Schlotzskys turkey sandwiches and 1-bag of Jalapeno chips (1,225)

Started my new part-time job at Harris County Juvenile Probation today. I'll have to wait a few more days to give my full opinion, but if someone asked me right now I would say.... I don't like it.

A friend is coming over in a few minutes to watch a movie, so I'll have to ride my bike afterwards.

Update:
Biked 5.59 miles in 37 minutes. Average pace; 9.7 mph. Since I have to be up at 4:30am, I decided to skip today's workout and double-up tomorrow.

Late snack:
1-cup pineapple sherbet (240)

Total calories for the day: 1,918

No comments: