Thursday, April 17, 2008

Calories Over

Weight: 251

First thing this morning I took Preston back to Texas Children's Hospital, per the pediatricians orders. Albeit a small amount, Preston had blood in his stool, which alarmed the doctors.

Everything turned out okay and we were discharged at noon. They found the root cause why he hasn't been eating. Thank goodness its nothing major. They found a few ruptured blood vessels under his tongue, which is painful when he takes his bottle, which in turn resulted in decreased eating and bowel irregularities.

Breakfast
2-flour tortillas, 2-eggs, and 1-potato (468)

Lunch:
Schlotzskys; 1-medium turkey sandwich, 1-medium size bag of jalapeno chips, and an un-sweet tea (725)

With Preston in the stroller I walked 1.25 miles in 19:47 (15:50 pace). Ran 1.16 miles in 12:35 (10:51 pace).

When Alison got out of school we loaded up the bike and bike trailer. I took the kids to Duessen Park. All of us had fun, but the wind kicked my butt... plus I had both kids in the trailer, so I was towing more weight than usual. At times I didn't feel like I was moving at all. We rode the loop course inside the park, yet it seemed like the wind was in our face in every direction! Either way, 5.0 miles in 40:40 (7.44mph). My hamstrings were burning, so I know it was a good workout.

Upper body and lower body workout:
3 x 10 wrist curl 35#
3 x 10 reverse wrist curl 10#
3 x 10 alternate bicep curl 20#
3 x 10 seated bicep curl - bar 15#
3 x 10 lying triceps curl 25#
3 x 10 standing triceps curl - bar 15#
3 x 10 dumbbell press 20#
3 x 10 prone deltoid press 8#

3 x 15 sitting toe lift
3 x 10 squat to bench 20#
3 x 10 forward leg raise
3 x 10 leg extension 35#
3 x 10 hamstring curl 25#
3 x 15 standing tow raise 25#
3 x 10 side leg lift
3 x 10 inner leg lift
3 x 20 sec. Knee stability balance
3 x 12 toe-in stretch
3 x 12 toe-out stretch

Erin is back from vacation. When she picked up the kids, she looked incredible, but she always does. Something about seeing her put me in a dark place. Some days are better than others. Maybe it's the lack of sleep for the last 5-days? Since she has Preston tonight, I should be able to sleep.

After talking with a buddy, I feel a little better.

While I was feeling bad I ate a BIG burger for dinner, which cost me to go over my allotted calories. Wanna know the worst of it... no fries, no drink, and I wasn't even hungry.
Whataburger; double-meat burger with cheese and jalapenos (1,050)

Total calories for the day: 2,243

No comments: