Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weakness

Weight 249.5

Worked at my part-time job today. This is likely to be my last day. This is a great PAYING job, but it is also the worst job I have ever had. It is a stressful and negative atmosphere. I'll take less money to be happy.

Ate a "breakfast on a bun" sandwich from the cafeteria (550)

Took my lunch to work. 2-slices wheat bread, 1-tbsp light mayo, 1 slice turkey, and jalapeno chips (664)

Small moment of weakness....

Dammit, I did it again. I'm tired of posting what "Erin did to me", lets just say she is inflexible and does not understand. The divorce and "aftermath"" was HER CHOICE, so it seems easy to her, but she doesn't understand that it is incredibly hard for me to live without my kids and my old life. Any ways, I don't want to get into it right now, so I'll move on...

I was weak and turned to food. Sugary cravings are back. It wasn't a full-blown binge, yet I went WAY, WAY OVER my calories.

It's also been difficult to stay motivated when there hasn't been any weight loss in ~5-days. I skipped all my workouts yesterday as well. That has a lot to do with the Part-time job. I was exhausted and had zero energy.


Time for me to learn from this moment and try again in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Bill!! We have all missed you. I think you are doing great under less than optimal circumstances...only the stong survive... Hope to see you at some of the Strider happenings. Disco