Saturday, April 12, 2008

Close

Weight: 254.25
Percentage of Fat: 33.2%
Fat Mass Weight: 84.5 lbs

Lost 2.5 pounds this week AFTER gaining 4-lbs. Almost met my weekly goal of 3-pounds even with the setback. My goal this week is -4.5lbs, which will get me below 250.

Breakfast:
1-Sweet & Salty granola bar (160)

Spent most of the morning watching a friend of mine (Josh Paramore) in his debut fight. He trains as a mixed martial arts fighter, but as a steeping stone he participated in a grappling tournament today.

Lunch (free-meal):
Taqueria Arandas: 1/2-basket of chips plus salsa, 6-oz chicken breast, 3-flour tortillas, 1.5-cups of Spanish rice, 1/3 avocado, lettuce & tomato, and a large glass of UN-sweet tea.

Felt extremely guilty about having the scheduled free-meal. Then I thought to myself... this is my PLAN, which helped settle me into the right mindset for the week. I visited the same restaurant as last week... I even ate the same food! One could say, I'm a creature of habit.

Walked 1.4 miles in 24-minutes (17:13 pace). Ran 0.55 miles in 6:02 (10:58 pace). Alison was on her scooter and I was pushing Preston in the stroller.

Mid-body workout. The RED numbers are INCREASES in weights:
3 x 15 crunches
3 x 10 side bends 20#
3 x 10 dumbbell press 30#
3 x 10 dumbbell flyes 12#
3 x 10 incline press 25#
3 x 10 dumbbell roll 20#
3 x 10 upright rowing 15#
3 x 10 dead lift 20#

Dinner:
PB&J sandwich. 2-slices white bread, 2-tbsp peanut butter, 1-tbsp strawberry jelly, and 1-skinny cow mini fudge bar (500)

I didn't drink much water today. I simply wasn't thirsty and I was so busy with the kids. Total calories for the day (minus the high caloric meal); 660!!

BTW, GREAT fight, Josh... You da Man!!!

No comments: