Sunday, July 30, 2006

Week-in-Review, ending 7/29/06

I'm not going to spend a lot of time posting about the frustrating weight gain. While I ate bad yesterday, I fended off excessive binge eating. I have two more days to get BACK under the 200 pound bench mark. Starting in August, I will move the diet week in review to the end of each month. With the new goal (25 pounds before the end of the year), I only need to loss one pound per week.

I've come to the realization that sweat loss from running combined with dieting are the direct result of unpredictable weight fluctuations. The spread seems to be +/- 3 pounds, so it does me no good to worry about a 3 pound move in any direction. With that said, here's the numbers:

Weight: 202.75

Body Fat: 23.1%
Fat Mass Weight: 47 pounds

Omitted are yesterdays wedding anniversary meals. Below is a six-day average.

Calories: 2585
Fat: 77 grams
Carbs: 364 grams
Protein: 121 grams

Weekly Mileage: 35.74 miles

No comments: