Sunday, July 23, 2006

FIRED UP!

Seeing a dramatic drop in my body weight was a HUGE mental boast. Yesterday, I talked about skipping today's run, YEAH RIGHT. I put in my mileage PLUS a total body workout.

Today I tried to make large gradual curves around the station rather than making the frequent tight turns as usual. This seemed to help my shin problem a lot. The discomfort is a 4 on a scale of one to ten. I can deal with this.

For those of you who stayed inside, you missed out on some excellent July temperatures (82 degrees in Humble). I didn't push the pace much, consequently the run was "fun".

What a great day!

Activity: Easy Run
Mileage: 5 miles
Time: 50:40 -- 10:08 pace
Splits:
10:48, 10:58, 10:07, 9:35, 9:09,
Location: Humble Fire Department
How I Felt: 9.5

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Total Body
Time: 1.5 hours
Location: Humble Fire Department Gym
How I Felt: 9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the weight loss! It's a long hard battle, but it sounds like you're winning. :)