Monday, July 24, 2006

Neighborly 4-miler

Josh, my neighbor always tells me that he will run with me, but our schedules never allow our runs to happen. As I was heading out the door for today's run Josh was coming home from work. I told him I would wait a few minutes if he wanted to run. To my surprise he said yes and joined me for my scheduled four mile run. I've said it before, but its worth repeating: I enjoy the company of others while running. I'd swear we only did 2 miles, but my usual loop and garmin wouldn't lie to me. Another great run.... that's three in a row!

Activity: Easy Run
Mileage: 4.07 miles
Time: 39:22 -- 9:39 pace
Splits:
10:06, 9:28, 10:07, 9:06, 0.35 (.07 miles)
Location: Woodland Pines Subdivision
How I Felt: 8.5

I just noticed that July's monthly mileage is a monthly mileage PR. Plus there is a week of running left!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One day, we'll run together. Nice run and congrats on the pr.http://www.blogger.com/captcha?type=IMAGE&captchaKey=188h4rppxh1ny
Visual verification