Sunday, July 23, 2006

Week in Review, ending 07/22/06

I can't believe the sub-200 pound mark is within my reach. I can see the light!

Weight: 200.75 lbs.

Who knows why, but the body fat percentage and fat mass weight numbers are exactly the same as last weeks report. ?????

Body Fat: 23.5%
Fat Mass Weight: 47.5 lbs.

Since I reset my training schedule week to match the SMART program, the first run was calculated on last weeks mileage as well as this weeks mileage. From this point forward, everything will return to the usuall 7-day Week in Review.

Weekly Mileage: 42.12 miles

I skipped calculating my "Bum Tuesday Binge" intake since I have no idea how many calories I consumed. The nutritional numbers below are a 6-day average.

Calories: 2485
Fat: 54 grams
Carbs: 404 grams
Protein: 139 grams

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, Bill. Must be awesome to be in reach of sub-200. You're an inspiration.

SRR said...

YEAH!!!! Good job on the weight. It's coming!