Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wanta Run? #2

WANTED: Running partners for an early Saturday long run.
Time: 5am
Distance: 13 miles
Location: Lake Houston/Atascocita/Kingwood

You will not be disappointed in the course I layed out. We'll start and end on the East side of the Lake Houston Bridge. The inbetween stuff will encompass some nice residential areas.

The start time is rather rigid, everything else is negotiable. Once we are done, I'm due at work. If I have any takers, I'll supply the water and mindless chatter. For you speedsters, I run 10:45-12:00 pace on my long run's.

Please don't force me to run alone ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would if I could. Gimme a year. :)

E said...

Hmm. I'm house-sitting in Webster this weekend and will be in NYC the following two weekends. But the weekend after that, I'm game. I could use some new scenary.