Thursday, May 01, 2008

Early off-day

Weight: 242.0

Woke up late due to last nights adventure. Not putting any stock into the the weight loss, because its not "real".

Caesar salad and turkey sandwich (550)

Snack:
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich (240)

Alison and I had lunch at the mall. McDonald's; big mac and medium french fries (920).

Want to see a little into my ocd? There was a lot of choices at the mall food court, some better than others. I wanted the Japanese place that had a rice/grilled chicken/vegetables plate, BUT you want to know why I didn't eat there? ....because there was no way for me to know the exact amount of calories for the meal. I really need to change this. I could of had something I wanted and it was probably better for me than a burger and fries.

Dinner: Chicken & Broccoli pot pie (350)

Total calories for the day; 2,060

BTW: Today is my 2-year blog anniversary.

2 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

well happy "blogversary"

Your following the weight loss instructions perfectly:

Calories In < Calories Out

Tiggs said...

happy blogaversary!