Saturday, May 03, 2008

Almost 20

Weight: 243.50
Percentage of Fat: 31.2%
Fat Mass Weight: 76.0 lbs

Lost 5.5 lbs this week. The 20-pound loss mark is just 0.25 pounds away. This week I want to see if I can get under 240. If I succeed I'll take it easy the week after that and just let my body dictate what it wants to do.

Breakfast: Banana (105)

While looking over my eating habits and workouts, I always see "stuff" I could do better, but I have to admit... it is going pretty easy right now and it feels maintainable. I'll stick with what I'm doing right now, unless I meet an unbreakable plateau.

Calories in, calories out.... it's not rocket science.

Side note: My first race of 2008 will be the Astros 5k and I hope to be in the low-mid 230's.

Lulu and I walked 1.17 miles in 18:26 (15:26 pace). We ran 1.10 miles in 12:00 (10:55 pace). It was mid-day and hot, but the weather didn't bother me on the run.

Lunch:
2-small chicken sandwiches (640)

Mid-body workout:
3 x 15 crunches
3 x 10 side bends 25#
3 x 10 dumbbell press 35#
3 x 10 dumbbell flyes 12#
3 x 10 incline press 25#
3 x 10 dumbbell roll 20#
3 x 10 upright rowing 15#
3 x 10 dead lift 25#

Free-meal:
Chicken fajitas for one; 3-flour tortillas, ~6-oz chicken fajitas, 1-cup Spanish rice, 1/2 basket chips, 1/4-cup queso, 1/3 avocado, salsa, and an unsweet tea. I didn't over do the extra meal, even though it looks like I did by reading this. Didn't eat much queso, but I still listed it.

I slipped a little bit after dinner. My free-meal is a single meal where I allow myself to have whatever I want, during that ONE meal. I still have the rest the daily calories to consume, which "allows" the other meals to be larger. Anyways.... I went to the movies and I wasn't hungry, but a large soda was calling out to me. I justified the soda in my head, because I still had plenty of calories. I've insisted that I would stop drinking my calories, yet still ended up sitting down with a large soda despite knowing it was a dumb idea.

Supper:
Soda (375)??

Total calories for the day: 1,120... plus the free-meal

No comments: