Sunday, May 04, 2008

No Wammy, No Whammies

Weight: 245.0

Not too sure why I gained 1.5 lbs. Oh well.

Breakfast:
Fig newton (200)

I was out all day, so my meals were all on the go.

Lunch:
Grilled chicken sandwich and medium french fries (870)

Watched the Astros play the Brewers. What a game! Beautiful weather to have the roof open. Better than the weather was the 9th ending rally to tie it up and Pences' homer to win it all in extra endings!!! As much as I wanted to, I refrained from food... which was very, very hard. Instead of eating I had two, 20-oz bottles of water. At 4-bucks a bottle, it has a way of taking your mind of gas prices!!!

After the game we went to Chili's restaurant. I had the GUILTLESS CHICKEN PLATTER: Grilled chicken breast with rice, sweet corn on the cob and steamed seasonal veggies w/Parmesan cheese (580)

I hung out with a friend for awhile and was still very hungry after eating dinner. My hunger got the best of me on the drive home.

Overall, I'm happy right now, so it wasn't my usual pity-party eating, but rather, I was just fuckin' hungry. I'll admit, I went off the deep end, but whatever... I'm not going to worry too much about it. I enjoyed the meal and its all behind me.

Late night meal:
Double meat cheese burger, large french fries, and a large sweet tea (2,040). Holy shit! I had no idea the meal would be this high in calories. The sweet tea was nearly as much as a single burger. Damn, damn, damn.

If thats not bad enough, I ran out of time for my run. I'll do like I've been doing and double up tomorrow. Urg... "Get it together, Bill !!"


Total calories for the day; 3,690. This sucks and the scale will certainly show it for the next couple days.

Damn.


No comments: