Wednesday, May 28, 2008

7-Day Average

Weight: 241.75 (239.7)

From this point forward I'm going to list my 7-day average weight, instead of the daily scale weight. It's easy to get frustrated when I see big shifts in my weight, so maybe this will help the "mental game".

Breakfast: 370
Lunch: 815
Snack: 315
Dinner: 580

Mountain Bike: 8.20 miles. 50:17 (9.8 mph)
Lower-body workout

Even though I feel like I am in tune with my body, I'm not sure how to read it right now. My back felt tight during yesterdays run and today's bike ride. No pain, just a tightness in my lower back. Slowed the pace on both days, which enabled me to finish. I wonder if it's too soon or is this normal recovery? Later in the evening I mowed the grass and had ZERO pain/discomfort.

I've been hungry nearly all day. Shifted my meals earlier than their "normal time" due to hunger, which has left me hungry right now. Unfortunately, there is a lot of day still left. I'm still mad about the weight gain, so there will not be any slips tonight's... you have my word!

Total calories: 2,080

No comments: