Monday, May 12, 2008

Back Pain

Weight: 241.25

My back is hurting so bad. I found some old celebrex and I HOPE this will get me back to normal.

If you don't have back issues, thank you lucky starts... because it sucks!!

Busy, busy day. I had a new realtor over to see the house, so I had a lot of yard work to do before her arrival. The house should be back on the market this week.

Breakfast:
Sweet & Salty granola bar (160)

Lunch:
Turkey sandwich on sour dough bread and jalapeno chips (725)

Dropped my truck off at 10am to get the brakes done. The job was suppose to take about an hour, but when I arrived at 1 pm (3-hours later) they said it wouldn't be ready for another couple hours. I didn't have another ride to the business, so I had to wait. Finally got my truck back at 5 pm.


Mountain bike ride to East End Park. A friend and I started at Town Center, biked to the park and then returned to the truck. Biked 9.89 miles in 55:15. The ride was 5-minutes short, which I realized when I was entering the data into my training log.

Skipped my workout. I'll double-up tomorrow.

Early Dinner:
Jason's Deli: Turkey Slimwich, steamed broccoli, and 2-small ice cream cones (636)


Late night meal:
Lean cuisine turkey dinner and 2-fig newtons (440)


Total calories for the day: 1,961. First time in awhile that I have been under 2,000

No comments: