Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pictures

Weight: 243.5

My weight is back to where I started this week at. Gonna be tough to go sub-240, but it is possible.

Breakfast:
Omelet: 3-eggs, 1-slice cheddar cheese, 1-slice turkey, and jalapenos (330)

Mountain biked 9.70 miles in 55:28. Average pace 10.52 mph and average heart rate was 133 bpm. Lulu joined me for the final 1.25 miles. She loves our bike ride-run. This morning when I pulled the bike out of the garage, she was so excited she nearly knocked the fence down. She is also getting very strong. Today we averaged 11-mph and I was working hard to keep up with HER!

Wyatt called and invited me to Jason's Deli for lunch. I had the Chiabatta Bing sandwich with fresh fruit and an ice cream cone (900)

Dinner:
Smoked turkey sandwich on sour dough bread and jalapeno chips (725)

Total calories for the day: 1,955.

Took the kids for photos today.... as you can see.






1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

What a great looking family!

Your pics turned out really good... I especially like the one of the kids laying on their backs looking up...their smiles are SOOOO cute = )