Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rough Day

Weight: 241.75

Looks like I'm on another plateau

Breakfast:
Fig newton and 1-cup skim milk (280)

Steve and I rode our road bikes on the East side of Lake Houston. Covered 16.72 miles in 1:00:07. Average pace 16.75 mph. We pushed ourselves to pure exhaustion on this ride. The out-and-back course was windy on the way out, with a 12 mph average.
Initially I was concerned about my back, but I figured I'd keep on riding and if it "goes out" then I'll deal with it at that time. My back was sore, but no big issues to speak of. I'm sure the celebrex is kicking in.

Lunch:
4-oz pan fried chicken breast, corn on the cob, green beans,and a roll (980)

Mid-day was hard. Erin a I were at wits end with each other. It's not worth revisiting, but she has completely stopped being nice or even trying. We're at a point now that she is going out of her way to be mean. Okay... enough said

Upper and lower body workout. Increased a few weights as seen in red:
3 x 17 crunches
3 x 10 side bends 25#
3 x 10 dumbbell press 40#
3 x 10 dumbbell flyes 15#
3 x 10 incline press 30#
3 x 10 dumbbell roll 25#
3 x 10 upright rowing 15#
3 x 10 dead lift 25#

3 x 10 wrist curl 35#
3 x 10 reverse wrist curl 10#
3 x 10 alternate bicep curl 20#
3 x 10 seated bicep curl - bar 25#
x 10 lying triceps curl 25#
3 x 10 standing triceps curl - bar 25#
x 10 dumbbell press 20#
3 x 10 prone deltoid press 8#

Picked up Alison from school and we had an early dinner:
2-veggie burgers, no mayo (680)

Went grocery shopping today. Bought tons of healthy stuff with one exception... I bought a large bag of Jalapeno chips. I've been re-portioning the food when I get home and I was able to re-proportion the bag of chips into 8-smaller bags. I enjoy these chips with my turkey sandwiches, so I don't view it as a deal-breaker.

One other item I impulsively bought today was spicy inside out California rolls. I had enough calories left for three, but I ended up eating six (300).

Total calories for the day (2,240)

No comments: