Thursday, May 08, 2008

Late Week Hunger

Weight: 242.5

Only 4-hours sleep last night. Needless to say I'm exhausted.

At work today. It's an "off-day"

Breakfast:
3-flour tortillas, 3-eggs, and 2-small potato's (702)
I've noticed a pattern of increased hunger on Thursday's & Friday's. It feels as if my Saturday free-meal gets me through Wednesday, then I'm hungry until my next "free-meal"?!?! Dunno what it is...

Lunch:
Medium smoked turkey sandwich and jalapeno chips (725)

Dinner:
1-can field peas, 1-cup brown rice, 1-can rotel (630)
When packing food for the day I thought I grabbed a can of beans. As I started cooking dinner, I realized it was actually a can of field peas. I enjoy field peas, but the combination was a little odd.

Total calories for the day: 2,057

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your diet (food choices) need altering. Just my opinion and I am no expert. You might see that scale move faster.

cute pics!

Humble Runner said...

"Strider", yes you are correct but don't forget:
I've lost nearly 21-pounds in less than 6-weeks. My average daily loss is more than half a pound per day.... even though I am impatient, I think something is working.