Monday, May 05, 2008

Big Breast

Weight: 246.5

There's the weight gain I was expecting. Looks doubtful I will go sub-240 this week.

It was brought to my attention (even though I already know it) that it was an idiotic decision to consume all those liquid calories. Looking at this mornings weight makes me extremely regretful. I'll try to learn for this and move on.

At work today

Breakfast:
2-flour tortillas, 2-eggs, 1-small potato (468)

Lunch:
6.5-oz broccoli, 13-oz chicken breast, 11-oz corn (676) This might have been the biggest chicken breast I have ever seen. Whoa, that was a lot of protein!!!

I endured 55-minutes on the stationary bike. Level 4, 13.9 miles, and averaged 15.2 mph.

Walked 0.26 miles in 4:01 (15:42 pace). Ran 2.38 miles in 26:01 (10:56 pace). The entire run was in the rain.

As I approach the 3-mile mark, running is getting a litter harder. Also had my first sign of pain. During the first quarter-mile, I had a sharp pain in my right knee. Luckily, it went away and never bothered me again. Need to start stretching as a proactive measure for these nagging little pains that are sure to show up if I don't address them now.

Dinner:
1-cup brown rice, 15-oz black beans, 10-oz can of rotel, and 8-oz ground turkey (900)

Rick mentioned he eats a lot of black beans and brown rice, which is why I threw this meal together. I was shocked how much food it was, how few calories, AND how good it tasted. I really, really enjoyed this meal... although it looked "interesting" in the skillet. One of the guys at work asked, "Who threw up in this skillet and plans on eating it?".

Total calories for the day, 2,044.

No comments: