Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Start

Weight: 236.0
RMR: -2,707

This is a GREAT start to "deficit week". Usually, my weight doesn't balance-out till Tuesday morning, leaving me only 4-days to lose. I'm hoping I can pull down a big number this week.

Breakfast: +200
Lunch: +905
Snack: +260
Dinner: +1000

Bike: 1:03:00 minutes. ~10.7 miles. -674
Upper-body workout: -80
Walk: 2.83 miles. 44:11 (15:37 pace) -366

Ran out of "gas" on the bike ride. Workout also seemed a little tougher than usual. Easy walk in the evening... in an attempt to put a few more calories in the bank.

Total deficit: -1,462

Made my way down to Finish Strong Sports for a new pair of shoes. Raymond made me a sweet deal on a pair of Asics gel-nimbus 9. This is a higher end shoe than I normally wear, but as I said, the deal was too good to pass up.

This is a larger deficit than I planned and I"m considering a small snack.... it's almost 9pm, so I'm not sure if I will eat again or not.

1 comment:

Jessica, a Austin Runner AND triathlete said...

i started keeping a food diary too and it has really opened up my eyes. i dont know my caloric intake, but it's nice to see WHAT i am eating every day. i need to cut the 'other stuff' <--beer, chips, etc. that i am eating and drinking. My goal is to only get into that 2-3 times a week vs. every day. i've been losing weight too!