Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sub-240!

Weight: 239.0

I'm glad to see that number. With the exception of my back issues, I feel good. Can't wait to lose ever more weight!

My training log shows that I weighed the exact same weight this time last year. In May 2007 I was trying to start running after my knee surgery, but my weight was starting a small upward climb. Interesting....

Off day. No exercise, yet I did some yard work that had me sweating.

Breakfast:
2-slices wheat bread, 1-slice turkey, jalapeno chips, and 1-cup skim milk (503). Odd choice of food for breakfast. I love turkey sandwiches and I didn't want to cook, so there you have it.

Lunch: 1,110

Dinner:
Salad (390)

I'm tired of listing everything I eat. For awhile I'm only going to enter the calories. I'm not trying to hide any food, it just takes a lot of time for me to blog all this crap. When I eat something extremely good or I make unwise choices, I'll write about it. I don't see the need to read about the same-ole-same turkey sandwiches over and over. You know what I mean?

Total calories for the day: 2,003

No comments: