Wednesday, January 31, 2007

5k @ work

Activity: Run
Mileage: 3.29 miles
Time: 31:19 -- 9:32 pace
10:05, 8:27, 9:52 , 2:56 (0.29 mile)
Location: Humble FD

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Upper body
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Humble FD Gym

Jason and I ran in the cold wet rain. You might think it's a bad thing, but it was actually an enjoyable run.

I've said it before, I'm really proud of his progress. Today was the first time he has run three consecutive miles. Plus, he logged his first sub-9:00 minute mile. Two large feats for Jason!

My 100 miles per month streak ends at midnight. At least my HARRA series streak will continue, starting with the BW this Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could go streaking at the Buffalo Wallow...?!!

Junie B said...

I missed a 100 by 3 freaking miles...whatever. I can at least say I ran a full marathon in January :) And so can you!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, streaks are fun, good health is even better! Looks like your are on the mend and ready to transition back to training and racing without having to worry about nagging injuries.

Steeeve

Unknown said...

HARRA shoudl advertise that you're streaking at the BW. There would be a HUGE turnout.