Sunday, January 07, 2007

5 miles

Activity: Run
Mileage: 5.14 miles
Time: 54:09 -- 10:32 pace
10:53, 10:38, 10:34, 10:25,
10:17, 1:23 (0.14 mile)
Location: Humble FD
Average HR: 147

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Mid and lower body
Time: 60 minutes
Location: Humble FD gym

It's amazing how a little rest and FOOD will make you run better. I had to force myself to run between 10:00-11:00. I badly wanted to run faster. At the end I wanted to run longer. I stayed true to the schedule and am sitting here enjoying a good days run.

Today was the last lower body workout till after the marathon.

Look David, I posted the HR just for you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome news. That's great to hear. Look forward to seeing you this week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bill...my heart skips a beat when I see your knee behaving, your lungs cooperating, and your legs pounding, all in unison! Nicely done!

Anonymous said...

Go Bill! I'm glad to see things working out for you! Have Fun!

Go Bill!