Saturday, January 13, 2007

3 mile bike

Activity: Bike
Mileage: 3.07 miles
Time: 16:22 -- 11.2 mph
Location: Kingwood Greenbelt

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Upper
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym

Three miles on the greenbelts to get the legs moving. Felt sluggish. Forgot to log yesterdays weight training, so I added it to today's post.

Wednesday's local paper reported more than 400 marathon runners from Kingwood. Seems like a big number from a small area. I've lived in the area all my life and its always been common knowledge that there are lots of runners in Kingwood. This morning was no different. Being the day before the marathon, I was surprised to see so many runners out this morning. During my bike ride a group of four boys (young men) turned in front of me. Remind you they were running and I was biking. I only followed them for 3/4 mile, but I never caught/passed them. My average MPH equals a 5:20 pace. That doesn't sound right, does it? They were moving!

Glad to see tomorrows weather improving. I love the cold stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Willie Dude, if you choose to race tomorrow in a new singlet give it one or two washings. Otherwise, wait for me at the finish!!

Steeeve