Thursday, January 04, 2007

Light day

Activity: Run
Mileage: 3.1 miles
Time: 33:15 --10:44 pace
Location: Humble FD
How I Felt: 9.9

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Lower-body
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Humble FD gym
How I Felt: 10

The run went well. A little stiff for the first 1/2 mile. I wanted to run longer. The goal is to keep everything nice and easy. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Dr. Mack. I've decided to follow his advice. If he says its OK to run, I'll run. If he says no Houston marathon, than so be it.

I need to run a distance longer than 10 miles to see how things go. Maybe Saturday would be a good double-digit day. Again, it depends on the doc's advice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one strong mo-fo my man...I hope that Dr. Mack provides a silver lining...

ps - If Dr. Mack breaks out the rubber gloves, remind him that you are NOT there for your annual checkup!!

Anonymous said...

Went to see my physician,
Dr. Jones
He took my trousers off,
Told me to cough.

Al, from "Living with a Hernia"

Unknown said...

I'm laughing with a hernia.

Hope it's good news.