Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Feeling better

Activity: Weight Training
Body region: Mid-body
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym

Everything is feeling a lot better. I was able to freely walk around the house today. Alison is glad to stop fetching stuff for dad.

Thanks for all the encouraging words in the prior post(s). I get tired of blogging sometimes. Then I read something that pushes me to a new level. Those little comments are what I'm most thankful for. They're what keep me motivated.

I want to run Austin really bad. I know I can go sub 4:30. After reviewing the Austin reset and the doctors orders, I don't know how to make it work. Maybe they'll reach the cap. That would solve my dilemma.

2 comments:

E said...

Congrats again on finishing... and take care of that ankle!!! :)

Steve Bezner said...

Glad your getting better. No pressure, but I'm shooting for a PR at Austin myself. That was so much fun I'm doing it again.