Friday, January 05, 2007

Garmin Bliss




















I may have some of the best friends in the world!

STRIDER FRIENDS!!!!

Coach Steeve dropped a couple odd hints of something good to come for me. With everything going on, I wasn't too sure where he was heading with the comments. I've been quite confused, but that's a state of mine for me. Today, the news was crystal clear and arrived at my front door.....
A BRAND NEW GARMIN!!!!

A couple weeks ago I set my garmin on the back of my truck. After parking I realized the garmin fell off (my fault). It was run over and destroyed before I had a chance to find it. See photo above of both the new and old garmin.

Coach said the Striders took up a collection and found themselves with enough money to replace my garmin. I'm soooo excited! As you probably know, I'm addicted to the numbers and I've been lost without it. WOW, this is so cool.

Let me start with THANKS! I don't know what to say or do. All the contributions were anonymous, so this is the closet thing I can do to thanking those that helped. I'm truly touched. The kindness you guys and gals have shown is much appreciated and couldn't have come at a better time. Its nice to smile. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 comment:

SRR said...

What nice friends you have!!