Sunday, September 13, 2009

Out of Gas

Started the day with Alison and Taylor's birthday party. Nice to hang out with friends and family, but it made for a long day.

Went grocery shopping after Alison and Preston left with Erin to Trinity. We needed to restock the refrigerator. There were a few minor losses due to yesterday's malfunction.

I did a crappy job of fueling my body (eating) today and I knew it. I stayed within my allotted calories, but everything I ate was calorie dense, therefore somewhat small.

Rode my trail bike around Kingwood for an hour, then went for a 2 mile run. With only half a mile of running till being completely done, my body shut down. I was fatigued and every ounce of energy was drained from my body. I FORCED myself to keep running. It wasn't pretty, but I managed to complete the scheduled two miles.

Trail Bike:
12.01 miles
1:02:17
11.57 mph

Run:
2.07 miles
23:18
11:15 pace

Walk (warm-up/cool-down)
0.43 mile
7:51
18:20 pace


1 comment:

Moni said...

cute family pic!!!

~Moni