Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lucky 7

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea!! Friday she was offered (and accepted) a new job that is only one mile from the house. Well done, babe!

Missed running with my Kingwood FIT peeps this morning, due to work obligations. I also "missed" a few hours of sleep last night due to calls, so I came home and took a nap. Woke up and immediately stuffed myself at Los Cucos. By 5pm our gluttonous meal had settled enough to allow us to go run.

Andrea and I ran 7 miles around Kingwood. It took a couple miles to settle into a rhythm. Glad Andrea was there to keep me company, even though I slowed her down. Warm up and cool down walk with a short mid-point walk when we took our Gu. No aches or pains, which is always a successful run in my books.

It appears that I have another software problem with my Garmin. I heard the sync going though, but all the data vanished into mid-air. The settings are set to erase all data after the sync, so now I don't have anything. Luckily, Andrea recorded the run portion of our workout. I guested at the walk, but I'm sure it is close.

Run:
7.28 miles
1:29:35
12:18 pace

Walk:
1 miles
18:00
18:00 pace

No comments: