Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Friends & Family

Three wonderful miles in the cool morning temperatures. First run since the "cold front" blew through a couple days ago. Lots of downed trees on the greenbelts. It looked similar to the first few runs after Hurricane IKE.

Around noon Wyatt showed up at the house so we could work on his trail bike. We replaced the bottom bracket because of a clicking noise. The repair went smoothly, but the noise came back. Not sure what the problem is anymore.

While Wyatt and I were working on the bike, Kevin showed up. We needed parts from the bike shop, so we decided to go have lunch together. I really enjoy visiting with these two guys, which are two of my closest friends.

Wyatt and I tested our work with a 30-minute bike ride. When Wyatt left I went for an additional 30 minute ride to squeeze in the scheduled cardio.

Ran with PIM tonight. The group is well ahead of where I would expect them physically. I really enjoy the energy of our group!

I combined all the activities and grouped them according to sport.

Run:
4.4 miles
51:58
11:40 pace

Walk:
2.56 miles
43:36
17:02 pace

Trail Bike:
10.32 miles
58:12
10.64 mph

No comments: