Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Memorial Park Run and PIM coaches meeting

Several days of minimal sleep caught up with me today. As soon as I got home from my part-time job I laid down for a nap. I was shocked when Andrea called at 2pm and I realized I had been sleeping for six hours!

Met Vic and Will at Memorial park for a small run before the Power in Motion coaches meeting. The weather continues to be pleasant. Lots of runners on the loop, which created a bit of a dust cloud on the crushed granite trail. Had a great run.

Once I arrived home from the meeting Andrea and I went for a nice walk. It's a weird feeling to be off for two days and not really see or talk to her.

All the walking and running totals were combined below.

Walk:
2.94 miles
48:32
16:30 pace

Run:
3.74 miles
46:42
12:30 pace

Power in Motion coaches are working hard to make Fall 2009 the best session ever. Lots of changes, which are sure to be a success! Several coaches have stepped up into leadership roles as part of designated committees. The labor of love these people show towards runners they haven't even met is remarkable!!!

No comments: