Friday, August 07, 2009

Hike

Hiked to work today! Twenty minute warm-up walk, 3.5 mile run, and walked the remainder of the distance. Felt really good to cover the distance on foot. Both the running and walking pace was quicker than previous sessions as well.

Walk:
3.57 miles
1:00:40
17:00 pace

Run:
3.5 miles
39:37
11:19 pace

It's been non-stop all day at work. Equipment checks, EMS calls, training, cleaning... I haven't had a minute to take a breath. Four hours of sleep last night didn't help either. I'm ready for bed.

Two-hours of cardio quota was a short, so I jumped on the treadmill for 20-minutes. Finished the day with a lower body workout and stretches.

Walk:
1.15 miles
20:00
17:23 pace

Weight Training:
Lower Body + Stretches

The weight loss is slowing, but I'm happy with any day I cover more than 8-miles in one day!

No comments: