Saturday, August 29, 2009

Any Day....

Wonderful temperature this morning when compared to the last two months. We're knocking on the door of Fall temperatures and I cannot wait!

I took off work early this morning to run with my Kingwood FIT gang. Another great run. I get so excited for those runners that have distance PR's every time we run. Small adjustment to our pace to ensure a solid finish, which we did with negative splits.

The route was well known by me... we ran from the church to Kingwood Lakes, which is half a mile from my house.

Run:
5.12 miles
1:01:01
11:55 pace

Took the family for a leisure bike ride once I returned from the run. Preston rode with me, but I wish I still had the bike trailer so I could get a better workout.

Trail Bike:
5.54 miles
37:26
8.88 mph

No comments: