Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Galveston Wedding and a Sunset

Biked home from work this morning. Felt like I was on auto-pilot for the ride home.

Trail Bike:
6.13 miles
33:48
10.9 mph

Andrea and I drove to Galveston this morning to look at a stunningly beautiful reception hall. From the moment we pulled into the parking lot Andrea was gleaming with excitement. Needless to say we booked the facility for our wedding ceremony and reception! The facility is only a couple streets from the seawall and attached to a small breath-taking city park. We also have plans to book the park as well!

Walked the 5.4 mile greenbelt loop. Andrea joined me for a majority of the walk and she still managed to squeeze in a 3 mile run in the middle. Thought it would be a lot hotter, but it wasn't all that bad. Beautiful sunset over Kingwood Lakes this evening. Wish I had my camera to capture moments like those.

I have two new "hot spots" on my feet. Both on the ball of each foot. Must be my shoes to be in the same location, at the same time. I was proud of my pace. I didn't over-extend myself and maintained a 16:19/mile pace.

Walk:
5.41 miles
1:28:16
16:19 pace

Caught up on missed workouts. Felt good.

Weight Training:
Upper-body, Mid-body, + Stretches

No comments: