Monday, May 08, 2006

New and Improved 2006 Running Goals

I'm changing my 2006 Running Goals. Coach Steeeve (Houston Striders-president) read my prior post and sent me a logical and well explained reason for some time adjustments.

Steve Shepard is my local running hero, as well as my "goto guy" for all my running questions. Steve has bent over backwards to welcome me not only to his club, but the running community as a whole. As a new runner, it is nearly a full-time job answering all my running questions by email. Hopefully, I'll get the hang of this before he blocks my email address (GRIN). Thanks for everything you do for me and the Houston running community, Steeeve. You ROCK!

Without further delay.... my New and Improved
2006 Running Goals:

Sub-7 minute mile
Sub-24:48 5k
Sub-52:48 10K
Attempt and complete Half-marathon
Attempt and complete relay race
Sub-175 body weight

No comments: