Friday, May 05, 2006

Bike Ride

I LOVE the feeling of a really good post workout. My legs are sore (the good kind of sore) from yesterdays interval training. To celebrate I hooked up the bike trailer and took Alison & Clifford (her dog) for a ride around the subdivision. I'm not sure if the cycling stretched any muscles, but Alison and Clifford seemed to enjoy themselves.

Immediately after the bike ride I did my weight training, which also went well. By 1:00 0'clock I noticed my legs were back to normal. Not much else to post on my off day.

Weight: 210.5

Activity: Bike (mountain bike with trailer)
Mileage: 6.17 miles
Time: 40:13 minutes
Location: Woodland Pines Subdivision
How I felt (1-10): 10

Activity: Weight Training
Body Part: Upper and Lower
Time: One-hour
Location: Home Gym
How I Felt: 9

Calories: 2500, wow! nice even number
Fat: 29 grams
Carbs: 485 grams
Protein: 118 grams

I'm ready for Sundays long run. This will be my first double digit run. TEN miles, here I come!

No comments: