Monday, May 01, 2006

Blog debut

Since I spend half the day reading other people's blogs, I figured it was time I had one of my own. Hopefully someone out there will actually read it and with a little luck I might get some constructive feedback.

Here is what I plan to log:
  • Running (times and mileage)
  • Running (type and location)
  • Cross-training (biking and walking)
  • Weight
  • Weekly body fat analysis
  • Overall health (pain/injuries, attitude)
  • Diet (calories, fat, carb's, and protein)
  • And of course Races

I've been logging this information for several months, but now it is posted for public viewing.

With that said... here we go!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Bill!

Your running career is off to a rip-roaring start. You were the only Strider to run in all 7 HARRA Spring Series events. You've been a dependable regular at Spring SMART and you're getting faster by the week. Next up - Beach to Bay! Looking forward to reading your blog.

Steeeve

Unknown said...

Hi Bill.
Welcome to the blogosphere. I look forward to reading your blog.
although...
You're forgetting one of the main staples of blogging - long rambling posts about extremely unimportant things that annoy you in some small way.

Other than that, Rock on.
Keith.

Sarah said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :)

Tiggs said...

yay Bill!! welcome!