Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sore legs, YAY!

Activity: Walk
Mileage: 1.0 mile
Time: ~18:00 minutes
Location: Trailwood Village
How I Felt: 10

Activity: Bike (with trailer)
Mileage: 9.0 miles
Time: 63 minutes
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts
How I Felt: 7

My legs are incredible sore from yesterdays lower body workout. It's never felt better to be sore!

Before the bike ride my calories were low, which resulted in me crashing (not literally) 3/4 way into the session. Again, it felt good to be "tired".

Good Luck to Forest, er Coach Steeve who will break 2000 annual miles tomorrow night. He's been on a running streak since the last part of November in an attempt to make-up for a mild injury in August. Way to go, Coach!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you're in pain. Wait, is that a good thing? I think you require several Oatmeal Creme pies.

Anonymous said...

Forest thanks you!

Forest (he casually remarked)

TX Runner Mom said...

Hooray for pain!

Junie B said...

I second that! HOORAY FOR PAIN!