Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bike and walk

The knee has been sore most of the day. The pain kept me up last night, so I'm tired. No sharp pain noted when I walked the dog, but there was a lot of discomfort. Later, I hooked up the trailer to the bike and went for an one-hour bike ride. Everything felt good. Kind of hard to "dig deep" on the inclines. There again, that's always hard to do with the mountain bike and trailer.

It seems the bike ride did a lot of good. The aching has disappeared since the ride. YEAH! I was motivated enough to do some weight training.

I started a diet Tuesday morning. It's only been three days, but so far, so good.

Activity: Bike with trailer
Mileage: 9.0 miles
Time: 1:00:00
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts
How I Felt: 9.5

Activity: Walk (the dog)
Mileage: 1.5 mile
Time: ~28:00 minutes
Location: Trailwood Village
How I Felt: 8

Activity: Weight training
Body Region: Mid-body
Location: Home Gym
How I Felt: 10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill,
Could you bring that trailer by my house this weekend and give me a ride?!!
:)

Unknown said...

Bill will be cross-training most of the weekend. Sorry David.

SRR said...

DIET? BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!