Monday, December 04, 2006

30k packet?

Has anyone received their 30k race packet yet? I've moved since registration and worry that my forwarded mail will not reach me in time. What to do, what to do!?!?!?

Trivia:
I just bought a pair of shoes off the clearance rack of Sports Authority. The sales person knew nothing about them. They LOOK like running shoes and feel pretty good, especially for 39.99. As soon as I got home, I googled every number and word on the shoes and didn't come up with a single result. So, here's my challenge to you: The first person to find ANYTHING about these shoes online will be hereafter titled "google-god". I searched for nearly 2-hours and gave up.

Asic's Gel-Epic
TQ53C
Size: 11
Color: red and silver

I couldn't let it go, so I made a phone call to customer service and got the needed information. Coach, I told you they cost 34 in an email... Sorry, typeo.

4 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

Bill,

In regards to the 30k packet, I would email the race coordinator, Andy Stewart. His email can be found at this url: http://tinyurl.com/y76le7

If you need someone to pick-up your packet, I live close to Andy's store and can pick it up for you on Saturday if necessary.

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hey Willie,

To get your 30k packet mailed you need to have registered prior to November 10th. If you did and it's presumably lost in the mail, you need to stop by FLS and have them issue you a new number. If you didn't Steve B can pick it up for you.

Steeeve

Tiggs said...

The Epic was a special shoe we did for TSA. No longer available, but the good news is that it was built on a Cumulus platform, so if you like the Epic, the Cumulus is an alternative.

Tiggs said...

ps: it took me one search or about 5 minutes to find it! ha!