Friday, September 01, 2006

Ouch-ouch-ouch!

My legs are CRAZY sore today. That's a good thing, right?

Yesterday I left one thing out concerning the "Coach Bill" discussion. Occasionally I blurt out deep-seated aspirations. Sorry about that. The coach concept is slated for execution as part of my 2008 strategic plan. The post has NOTHING to do with another recent post I read about PIM looking for coaches. Nothing in common whatsoever. Most of you would agree that I'm a long way from helping within a structured program. Need to put a couple programs under my belt and log some respectable miles.

Anyone else notice the recent profile picture changes by ME, Vic, and Speedy Gonzales? We Striders are always trying to keep it new and fresh! :-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU are new and fresh!!!

See you on Monday. I decided to run the Fired up 5K as a training run. You're going to be there, right?

Unknown said...

Hey, Bill. Did you see we got linked on Running Rabbit's blog? My friend, as bloggers...WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Steve Bezner said...

Great post and run today Bill. Looking forward to Monday.