Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Not worth your time reading

I didn't make it far tonight. In fact, the actual mileage was (drum roll please): 0.56 mile.

Simply couldn't push through the first mile . Didn't feel like running all day, but I wanted the mileage. Talked myself out of a SMARTie workout in exchange for easy mileage. When it came time log the miles I gave up before the session got started. Just like that, the run ended with a 5-minute run and a 15-minute walk home.

I felt rather childish tonight. I remember a personal thought that went something like this, "I don't wanna run and you can't make me!".

Oh well. Tomorrows a new day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No problem, Bill!! Tomorrow IS another day!

Sarah said...

I have days like that. No worries, you'll be back on track soon enough. :)

TX Runner Mom said...

I have had many days like that..I think we're entitled to have one every now and then. Don't beat yourself up, just go out and make the next run a good one.

TX Runner Mom said...

I have had many days like that..I think we're entitled to have one every now and then. Don't beat yourself up, just go out and make the next run a good one.