Thursday, September 21, 2006

Work, stress, and seven miles

It's been really busy at work today. Plus, there's a ton of stress from the general BULLSHIT around here (work). I need to learn how to let this little stuff roll of my back. Urg!

It was hard to find the time to run. Nearly postponed the run for another day. I'm glad I didn't.

Ran seven miles around the station. Felt like I maintained a constant pace, but the splits tell another story. Nice breeze outside, but the humidity is back. I ran alone tonight. Extremely boring mileage. Both the guys that run with me have small injuries. One of them twisted his ankle this morning on a pre-work run. The other guy has pain on the bottom of his foot. We're unsure if it is a running related injury.

Activity: Run
Mileage: 7.0 miles
Time: 1:08:48 -- 9:49 pace
Splits:
10:29, 10:09, 10:11, 10:28, 9:36, 9:13, 8:45
Location: Humble Fire Department
How I Felt: 8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know it's hard to let those things go. Sometimes, the littlest things keep me up at night.

Nice run regardless. You really finished strong. Good job!