Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vic for President

I knew Vic had a lot of friends, but gees... who knew he has his own line of t-shirts! If your interested in a "Got Vic?" t-shirt you can find it where I did, Ebay. Auction number: 280025635787

In other blogging news. Anyone know why I cannot post a comment on Joe Careys blog? Ever since he changed to Beta, I get an error when I post a comment.

Joe, thanks for the kind words in your most recent post. It means a lot coming from you. I SAID; "IT!-MEANS!-A!-LOT!-COMING!-FROM!-YOU!" ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya don't need to shout, ya know, young fella can still hear. I said, YOUNG FELLA CAN STILL HEAR.

Steeeve

Unknown said...

I've been meaning to get this info on my blog about a couple of issues that have come up.

The reason you can't post a comment on Joe's blog is that he upgraded to blogger beta. It turns out that unless you register as a blogger beta user, you cannot post on blogger beta sites. You can however post anonymously, you just can't post with your blogger.com profile.

Secondly, anyone that has their profile photo linked from photobucket, there's a problem with that too. I think photobucket is either down or have changed their database compelely. Whatever the case, you need to link to you photo on another site or figure out photobucket's new link.