Monday, November 30, 2009

Aching Legs

From the moment I woke up, my legs have been aching endlessly.

I usually log a couple miles the day after a long, but this week I didn't run the day after. I assume my aching legs are the end result of changing routine.

Once Andrea got home we ran half mile intervals with a long recovery (0.15). The pace was quick and now my legs feel great! Had I run a couple miles yesterday I wouldn't have had all the dull pain today. Once again, lesson learned.

Run:
5.34 miles
52:23
9:49 pace

Walk:
1.64 miles
26:06
15:49

Lifted some "big weights" in my home gym. It always makes me feel good to throw around some heavy iron.

Workout:
Mid-body

Weight:
198.75

I attached a few pictures from our photo shoot. I'm really proud of them.




























































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just some GREAT pictures, brotha!!! You and Andrea look great together and the kids are just precious. Congratulations on everything, Bill.

K said...

Fantastic pictures! So poetic. Love them!