Sunday, November 22, 2009

Leaving for Fort Worth

I'm leaving for Fort Worth later today. I'll be attending the Texas EMS Conference till Wednesday. I have so much to do today that I don't know where to start. Originally I planned to leave Kingwood before noon, but there wasn't enough hours in the day.

Even though it was only 9am, it felt nice to sleep late this morning. When I finally drug my ass out of bed I went to the store for a few essentials and grabbed lunch. Once I was back home I cycled six miles on the greenbelts. Immediately afterwards Andrea and I ran 3.5 miles which was mixed with nearly 2 miles of walking. And last, but not least, I lifted weights.

Trail Bike:
6.09 miles
31:55
11.45 mph

Run:
3.51 miles
39:34
11:16 pace

Walk:
1.75 miles
28:26
16:15 pace

Even though it's five hours later than my original plans, I'm glad to know my exercise regimen was not neglected!

No comments: