Sunday, November 08, 2009

Recovery

At work today and I feel surprisingly good. Andrea took good care of me yesterday, which helped tremendously. I'm pretty damn lucky to have such a great woman.

Only two minor race related issues left to deal with. The top of my left foot is aching and I have some minor transient soreness on the lateral aspect of my left knee.

I took today off from both exercise and calorie counting. I might regret the decision when I see the scale for a few days, but I think my decision was justified.

I've set two realistic goals for the next 4-weeks;

1. Average weight of 196 or less BEFORE the Texas Trails 50k on December 05, 2009. That will be 60-pound weight loss!
2. A sub 7-hour finish at the Texas Trails 50k.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude!!! I hope you feel better after a few days. I'm sure you will. Congratulations.