Monday, November 02, 2009

Early Morning Run

Met Tom at 4:45 am for a 7-mile run. Started in Town Center and ran along West Lake Houston Parkway towards Atascocita. Quite, brisk, beautiful morning. While running on the bridge that crosses Lake Houston, we witnessed a boat shinning a light along the shorelines. After 5-10 minutes the would-be poachers apparently found what they were looking for. The morning silence was broken by the sound of five gun shot blast.

Run:
7.45 miles
1:25:22
11:28 pace

I'm at work now. Sat on the recumbent bike for thirty-five minutes and read Skinny Bastard by Rory Freedman & Kim Barnouin. It's generally the same as the best-seller female version, which I've already read. Good to re-read the information, which will help me stay true to my diet.

Recumbent Bike:
8.85 miles
35:00
15.17 mph

I'm tired and hungry with a lot on my schedule for tomorrow. Time to get some shut eye.

No comments: