Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Overage

I wasn't keeping a close eye on my caloric intake and accidentally went over. I'm sitting her frustrated by the mistake. It's especially hard knowing I did a solid THREE hours of cardio. I'm going to learn from my mistake and never estimate my calories and eat my last meal without knowing the exact number.

Rode my trail bike to Wyatt's house. From there we rode to Subway for a quick sandwich. After riding back to his house I rode to the barber, then home. It was a great day for a bike ride. I'm loving this weather!

Trail Bike:
16.3 miles
1:28:27
11.06 mph

Arrived early for PIM and ran two loops around Memorial Park before the session started. Great run and surprisingly fast pace. I didn't try to slow myself down, instead I simply ran at a comfortable pace.

Tonight is PIM's last session before their goal race this Saturday. For their last run they are running for 30 minutes running. Also for the first time they will run all the way around Memorial Park. I ran with one of the faster runners in our group, Sara. We finished an entire loop plus a little extra, which totalled exactly 5k. Now she can officially say she has run 3.1 miles (in 35:01)!

I don't want to leave out the rest of the group, becasue they were right on our tail. All the runners I talked to said they ran the entire 30-minutes without stopping. They have been a great group and I wish them the best of luck this weekend.

I combined all the numbers below.

Run:
8.1 miles
1:27:51
10:50 pace

Walk:
1.57 miles
25:44
16:23 pace

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed coaching with you this season.